10/11/2019 8:00:00 AM
One symposium | Many of your education requirements
- 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
- 3.0 ABIM MOC Credits
- MACRA Credit Designation
- 3.0 AAFP Prescribed Credits
- The Iowa Board of Medicine has approved the morning course for the mandatory training on chronic pain management.
What's in it for you
Friday, October 11, 2019
- Affordable registration fees... includes breakfast, lunch, CME/CE
- Intimate learning environment
- Expert instructors
- Convenient location with complimentary parking
- Opportunity to engage with colleagues and friends
- Peer to peer learning
- Ample question and answer time for sharing best practices to find solutions to your clinical challenges.
Radisson Hotel, Coralville
Fax registration form - credit card payment
Mail registration form - check payment
Rooms are ready to book at the Radisson Coralville- 1220 1st Ave! Call 319-351-5049 and ask for a room in the Psychiatry Postgraduate Conference block or click the link below to register online. The special $69 group rate has been extended for rooms with 1 king or 2 queen beds. There is complimentary parking, complimentary internet throughout the facility, and it is a 100% smoke-free hotel. The hotel restaurant, Twelve01 Kitchen & Tap, is open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & room service. The room block closes 9/26/19 -- be sure to book by that date.