HomeAdvocacyHow to Advocate

How to Advocate

IPPS Lobbyist:

Emily Piper, Piper Consulting Services, PO Box 12011, Des Moines, IA 50312-2011, 515-202-7772, emily@ialobbyresources.com

How to Contact Your State Legislator

PHONE: (During session) Just call the following number and ask to be put through to your legislator. Most likely they will take a message and you will be called back.

Senate - 281-3371 Representatives - 281-3221

Mail: Iowa Senate or Iowa House of Representatives, Iowa State Capitol, East 9th and Grand, 2nd Floor, Des Moines, IA 50319

Legislative Information Office: This office's mission is to provide the public with nonpartisan information on the Iowa General Assembly and is able to help you with any legislative question. They can tell you who your representatives for your district are and how to contact them directly. They also have packets and materials on any facet of the Iowa General Assembly. Just call 515-281-5129.

Legislative Service Bureau: To check on the progress of a particular bill call and get schedules of activities. 515-281-3566

Web Sites:

How to Contact Your U.S. Senator or Representative
General House Information - www.house.gov
General Senate Information - www.senate.gov


Let Us Help You Find a Psychiatrist.

Check us out on Facebook and Twitter

Iowa Psychiatric Physicians Society
PO Box 30413
Indianapolis, Indiana 46230